Unable to locate or load purchased contents in My Library.
1. Ensure that the DVO app is up-to-date. If not, please update to the latest version on the App Store.
2. Launch the DVO app.
3. If you are on iPhone, navigate to the My Account screen by tapping on the menu button on the bottom left of the screen, the one with three parallel horizontal lines. Then, tap the button in the middle that is an icon of a person's head.
If you are on iPad, tap on the Settings button on the bottom left. That's the gear icon. Then tap on My Account.
4. Tap on Restore Purchases.
5. Sign in with your Apple ID. Make sure this is the same Apple ID you used to purchase the subscription.
If the issue is unresolved, proceed with these steps:
5. Uninstall the DVO app.
6. Reinstall the DVO app and repeat Steps 1-3.
If the issue remains unresolved, proceed with these steps:
7. Restart your device by pressing and holding both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
8. To turn on your device, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.
+ + +
If you need further assistance, please follow these steps:
1. Launch the DVO app and navigate to the Settings screen.
2. Tap on Feedback and then "Uh-oh, something's wrong". An email window will appear. Describe in detail the issue you're experiencing and tap Send. We'll be in touch via email shortly after.