Monthly subscription has ended prematurely after making a purchase.
1. Ensure that the DVO app is up-to-date. If not, please update to the latest version on the App Store.
2. Launch the DVO app.
3. If you are on iPhone, navigate to the My Account screen by tapping on the menu button on the bottom left of the screen, the one with three parallel horizontal lines. Then, tap the button in the middle that is an icon of a person's head.
If you are on iPad, tap on the Settings button on the bottom left. That's the gear icon. Then tap on My Account.
4. Tap on Restore Purchases.
5. Sign in with your Apple ID. Make sure this is the same Apple ID you used to purchase the subscription.
If the issue is unresolved, proceed with these steps:
5. Uninstall the DVO app.
6. Reinstall the DVO app and repeat Steps 1-3.
If the issue remains unresolved, proceed with these steps:
7. Restart your device by pressing and holding both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
8. To turn on your device, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.
If the issue still remains unresolved, there might be an issue with your payment method. To check, follow these steps:
9. Launch the App Store app and navigate to the Featured tab.
10. Scroll down until you see your Apple ID. Make sure this is the same Apple ID you used to purchase the subscription.
- If not, tap the button, select Sign Out and sign in with the Apple ID you used to purchase the subscription.
- If you’re not already signed in, you will see a Sign In button. Tap the button, select Use Existing Apple ID and sign in with the Apple ID you used to purchase the subscription.
11. Tap on the button and select View Apple ID.
12. Under the Subscriptions section, select Manage.
- If you have subscriptions other than DVO's, select Daily Devotions.
13. In the Daily Devotions screen, you will see the available subscription options under Renewal Options section.
- If you are subscribed to the Monthly plan, the "1 month $0.99” option will be selected. Auto-Renewal must be turned on for the Monthly plan to work.
- If you are subscribed to the Yearly plan, the "1 year $9.99” option will be selected.
Note: If Auto-Renewal is turned off, your Monthly or Yearly subscription will not renew at the end of the expiry date.
There are several reasons why Auto-Renewal might be turned off:
- You chose to turn in off. You can turn it on again by tapping on the switch.
- Apple encountered a problem while processing payment. Your credit/debit card may have expired, exceeded the spending limit or have insufficient balance. Please check with your bank.
+ + +
If you need further assistance, please follow these steps:
1. Launch the DVO app and navigate to the Settings screen.
2. Tap on Feedback and then "Uh-oh, something's wrong". An email window will appear. Describe in detail the issue you're experiencing and tap Send. We'll be in touch via email shortly after.